CAWNY Has a Heart for Missions!
CAWNY students and their parents have been very generous over the past year!
During the 2017-18 school year alone, our school raised over $4,000 that was immediately sent out to various charities, missionaries and ministries.
Throughout the year, the High School Student Council raised money through Grub Days:
- to assist the Convoy of Hope with hurricane relief (September);
- to send to Jeannette Sullivan, a CAWNY alumnus, who is currently a missionary in Russia (October);
- to send to Adam Cesar, a former CAWNY teacher, who is currently a missionary in South Africa (November);
- to assist King's Kids Village, an orphanage in Kenya (December);
- to support our CAWNY students individually as they endeavor in missions work (January);
- to send to Gospel Facilitators International, specifically, Dr. Kevin Cole and the Mexico missionary team (February);
- to assist Sara Bampton, a missionary in China (www.CampusTarget.org) (March);
- to support Adams Thermal Foundation, which has orphanages in Africa (www.AdamsThermalFoundation.org) (April);
- to send to Captain Dave's Boat Ministry, a ministry which takes local special needs and underprivileged kids on fishing adventures (May); and
- to support Casa Bernabe, an orphanage in Guatemala (www.casabernabe.net) (June).