(Testimonials are organized by the age of the oldest child in the family)
"The love of Christ is very evident in the halls of CAWNY."
- James and Debra R., parents of a student in 1st grade; CAWNY family since 2015
"Every day I see improvements in my daughter. I'm shocked by her progress. Her language and reading is much better, but most importantly, her interactions with other students."
- Lyudmila I., parent of a student in 1st grade; CAWNY family since 2014
"...I love that my son is getting a quality education along with gaining a better understanding of what it means to love God and serve Him."
- Alumni parent of a student in 1st grade and Host Family to an International Student; CAWNY family (for the second time) since Fall, 2014
"My son's teacher is very orderly and organized. My son has flourished in this environment. My other son's teacher has been very patient and nurturing with him. He has learned to read and he loves it! We are very excited for his future..."
- Heather C., parents of students in 1st and 2nd grades; CAWNY family since 2013
"...the time and effort that the teachers and staff at CAWNY take to instill the Christian values I stand for into my daughter are a huge blessing to me. The school is not just a school, it is a ministry...May the Lord continue to truly and abundantly bless CAWNY!"
- Stephanie A., parent of a student in 3rd grade; CAWNY family since 2013
"I like that CAWNY does not use any Common Core curriculum, but that it uses Christian texts (Abeka/BJU) that promote a Christian worldview, which is vital for our children to have as believers in Christ in this post-modern world. We wanted a school that would support and re-enforce our Christian beliefs, values and morals, as well as have solid academics and I believe CAWNY does both. They offer instrument lessons and band for the students at a humble fee. Pray and seek the Lord and His wisdom, asking Him if this is the right school for your child and family to be a part of!"
- Parents of a student in 3rd grade; CAWNY family since 2015
"We love the school because it is like an extended part of our family. The focus is on God and family, as well as education."
- Sandi R., parent of a student in 3rd grade and previous graduate; CAWNY family since 2001
"I love all the teachers. They're all so nice. I am very happy with the fact that school doesn't do Common Core. My daughter is progressing very well...and is learning about God and the Bible as well as the curriculum. Great opportunities for all the grades: dance, sports, etc.
- Krisana M., parent of a student in 3rd grade; CAWNY family since 2014
"My daughter...started attending CAWNY in the First Grade. Before that, she attended a public school. She had a lot of problems in the public school system. ...not only was she being put in Time Out on a daily basis (in Pre-K, I might add), she did not know her ABCs or numbers. By Kindergarten, she was being labeled a bully by all the teachers because of an incident where she was being harassed in the bathroom by an older girl and she defended herself.
I learned about CAWNY from my daughter-in-law...who attended CAWNY herself. I decided to transfer my daughter there and it was the best decision I ever made. Her teacher helped turn my daughter completely around. She went from not knowing how to read or write to reading fluently and writing in cursive. [Her teacher] would pray with my daughter and I watched her flourish.
I cannot say enough good things about my experience with CAWNY."
- Jill S., parent of students in Kindergarten and 4th grade; CAWNY family since 2012
"Everyone at the school cares about children. The curriculum is God-centered and taught by caring teachers. The administrators are great, too!"
- Eric and Angela M., parents of students in 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 6th grades; CAWNY family since 2010
"CAWNY supports and develops your child's education and nurtures your child's relationship to Jesus Christ, thus meeting both your child's educational and spiritual developmental needs. Also, CAWNY will work with you to make a financial payment that meets with your family's budget."
- Parent of students in 4th and 6th grades; CAWNY family since 2011
"CAWNY is a wonderful school...and my daughter loves it! The students are very accepting and friendly, and the teachers are all fantastic. School to home communication is wonderful and very consistent. The curriculum is very thorough and well-rounded. CAWNY is the best decision for us!"
- Jeff A., parent of a student in 6th grade; CAWNY family since 2011
"My son went to two different schools and missed a lot of days because he didn't want to go. Now, I don't have to worry about it. He goes to school and gets his work done. He has improved so much!"
- Parent of a student in 6th grade; CAWNY family since 2015
"The staff at CAWNY are dedicated to ensuring my child's needs are met for her continuing education. The teachers take the extra time to practice the harder concepts for those who need it."
- Robert T., parent of a student in 7th grade; CAWNY family since 2012
"I like the fact that my grandson is being taught Biblical values and the truth about creation and evolution. I like the small class sizes."
- Grandparent of a student in 7th grade; CAWNY family since 2007
"What do I love about CAWNY? Everything!"
- Michelle C., parent of students in 5th and 7th grades; CAWNY family since 2009
"I am grateful for a school that centers my children's education around Jesus Christ. I love that every day starts with prayer! CAWNY has a love for our Lord and Savior like no other school I know! I am also thankful for Mrs. L, who helped my children make the transition to a new school setting a smooth one!"
- Terri S., parent of students in 5th and 7th grades; CAWNY family since 2015
"CAWNY is such a great school. Our children will be here until they graduate! At CAWNY, your child isn't just another name on a piece of paper. The staff take the time to really know each child's name and heart, showing such love to all the children. Words could never express how truly blessed we are as a family to have CAWNY be a part of our children's lives and upbringing."
- John and Jessica C., parents of students in 3rd and 7th grades; CAWNY family since 2009
"CAWNY is a blessing to my son, our family and the community. My son enjoys going to the school. Definitely, CAWNY is the best education choice available in W. N. Y."
- William M., parent of a student in 8th grade; CAWNY family since 2014
"All I can say is "Wow!" My children absolutely love this school. I am particularly pleased with the faculty and the level of care, love and attention that they show the children. My children always come home with giant smiles on their faces, recapping how their day went. I enjoy their stories, and most importantly, I love how this school's focus is on Christ and training children up in the way they should go."
- Jason F., parent of a students in 8th grade; CAWNY family since 2015
"CAWNY has been such a blessing to myself and my daughter. We were not very successful in our public school and I needed her to receive a more hands-on approach with her education, as well as surrounding her on a daily basis with the Word of God in a rich Christian atmosphere. CAWNY provided us with what we needed and I am putting all of my children at CAWNY next year. Thank God for answered prayers!
- Carla A., parent to a student in 9th grade; CAWNY family since 2015
"There is nothing better than to know that your children are being taught the Word of God every day while they are away from home. I have peace of mind when my kids are at school because I know Christ's love and truth are present at CAWNY."
- Parent of students in 7th and 9th grades; CAWNY family since 2009
"Not only do we love CAWNY, but our kids do as well. CAWNY provides not only an excellent Christian education, but also lots of love and encouragement."
- Michael and Sarah W., parents of a students in 3rd, 6th and 9th grades; CAWNY family since 2012
"With all the worldly pressures on kids these days, we were very concerned about our two older children. They were in public school and almost headed to Middle School. We couldn't bear the thought of that and God led us to CAWNY. Amen! What a blessing that all four of our kids can attend the same school (Pre-K through 12) and God is invited to be there everyday! Mrs. L (the principal) is so full of the joy of the Lord. The teachers have been excellent. They put God first and they truly care about helping us to raise Godly children. Thank you, CAWNY!"
- Susan W., parent of students in 1st, 4th and 9th grades: CAWNY family since 2013
"What I love most about CAWNY is the teachers and the classroom sizes."
- Christine M., parent of a student in 9th grade; CAWNY family since 2013
"I love knowing that teachers and the administration are praying for, as well as with, my children and our family. On numerous occasions over the years, I have seen certain teachers, office staff and administrators humbles themselves, becoming empty vessels which God can use to bless others. They always point the credit in God's direction... That is amazing! Truly an extension of God's hands!"
- Angie L., parent to students in 3rd, 4th, 6th, 8th and 10th grades; CAWNY family since 2012
"As a parent of a special needs foster child, I was amazed at this school's ability to help me secure her future, both academically and spiritually. I thank God everyday to see the impossible happening right before our eyes!!"
- Shelley B., parent to a student in 10th grade; CAWNY family since 2010
"If you value the content of your children's education, as well as the quality, you should consider CAWNY. I am grateful to know they have education via a Biblical worldview. I also appreciate the "high school life" the students enjoy here, as it is much like those in public schools, including formals and a prom night!"
- Melissa B., parent of a students in 7th and 10th grades; CAWNY family since 2014
"From the day I set forth in CAWNY, I knew this was where my children would attend school."
- Rochelle F., parent to students in 2nd, 4th and 10th grades; CAWNY family since 2013
"I am thankful for the solid, Christ-centered education that CAWNY offers."
- Jennifer D., parent to a student in 11th grade; CAWNY family since 1997
"Our experience at CAWNY has been great. The teachers are very dedicated. I feel my children are safe at CAWNY. The music program is excellent. I love the fact that my children are getting a quality Christian education."
- Bobbie M., parent to students in 2nd and 12th grades; CAWNY family since 2011
"The teachers really care and show a personal interest. This school has changed my son's life."
- Parent of student in 12th grade; CAWNY family since 2013
"I like the relationship the teachers have with the parents. It's great to have teachers that care about the success of their students."
- Jo B., Host Parent to an International Student
"I wanted to have my daughter taught in a Christian environment, but the added bonus is when we drop her off at school, it is like dropping her off with family."
- Tracy T., parent to a 2015 graduate; CAWNY family since 2002
"I enjoy CAWNY because my children have a safe place to grow and nurture good healthy relationships with other students and teachers."
- Holly C., parent to students in 9th and 11th grade, a 2013 graduate and 2015 graduate; CAWNY family since 2009
"CAWNY has two distincts advantages over public high school.
The Students: I was a little nervous about putting my children in a Christian school. I didn't want them to be sheltered from the world. I didn't want them to be unprepared to face the world when they left High School. But, to my teens' advantage, is the fact that not every High Schooler is in the same place in their spiritual walk as my teens. Some are walking ahead of my teens and some are behind. That gives my teens an opportunity to not only lead, but to experience worldly questions and debates in their private circles. Due to the diversity at the school, my kids are being exposed to the world's values (and lies!) and will be prepared to face a fallen world when they graduate.
"The Teachers: All the while, the CAWNY staff is constantly reinforcing our values and beliefs in the classroom. It is a blessing beyond measure to sit down at the dinner table in the evenings and hear my boys having a lively discussion (or even a debate) about a topic discussed earlier in the day in their Bible class; or to hear them discuss world events from a Biblical worldview. The Christian staff at CAWNY is the main reason all six of my children attend this school. (Great sports programs, too!)"
- Richard and Sandy M., parent of students in 1st, 8th, 9th, 11th grades and a 2015 graduate; CAWNY family since 2008
"CAWNY has a solid Christian environment and is committed to upholding Christian moral and ethical standards. The staff of CAWNY keep a good example and show Christian kindness as their first foot forward in wholesome caring for our children's needs: personal, educational and spiritual."
Jeffery E., parent of students in 9th and a 2015 graduate, as well as a previous graduate; CAWNY family since 2003
"The staff at CAWNY are caring and models of Christianity. Besides providing a Christian education, they also give the students individual attention."
- Host Parent to an International Student; CAWNY family since 2008
"I think CAWNY is a wonderful school, for the community and especially for all of the exchange students. Mrs. Poeller, Sandra Hoellig and so many teachers just doing wonderful things!"
- Host Parent to an International Student
And one family put it quite simply:
"We have sent our children to CAWNY since 1994. We have had eight children attend."
- Jeff and Stephanie G., parents of students in 3rd, 6th, 11th grades and a 2015 graduate
“Together, we formed a unified front that gave him stability and security as he explored the person he was becoming. Rules and understanding were a safety net provided to him by this school. They also extended an understanding arm of support to me as his parent that carried me through the sometimes turbulent and trying times as a mom. Today, my son is a man in the Air Force military intelligence and serves on loan to the special ops of the Army Rangers when in Iraq. He is exemplary as a man, a husband and new father. His character has been shaped by the loving discipline and diligence of a school and staff who truly taught him to respect himself and others and to value education and himself, scholastically, as well as the lessons life teaches along the way. I am grateful for their invaluable input into his life and know they are responsible in large part for the person he has become.”
- Parent of a previous graduate of CAWNY